A Deal with your Health
Investing in our health is such a good deal, because of the effect it has on our quality of life. We often take our health for granted and discover the meaning when we fall sick. Usually, then we realise that earning money, having a good job and driving a big car is nearly useless when we are not healthy. We can’t even enjoy these pleasures in life, because all we wish is, to get back our health.
Every Journey starts with the first Step
Every little step in life counts because that’s life. The following 15 steps can be gradually integrated into our life. The sum of small changes can be the beginning of a significant difference. The strategy of small steps facilitates the integration of new patterns of behaviour in the daily routine and dramatically increases the probability of success.
- Start the day with a positive thought
- Observe your breath and start to meditate
- Eat healthily
- Check if annoyance is the only option
- Stay away from toxic relationships
- Do not just reject the unknown
- Listen to other opinions
- Not everything in life is dead-serious
- Stay active
- Enjoy the little things in life and be grateful to experience them
- Help or contribute to others
- Use the full length of the day, try to waste less time
- Have sufficient sleep and relaxation
- Never stop learning
- Use your electronic devices wisely
The most important thing, however, is never to forget your laughter!
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
(Thich Nhat Hanh)
Stay tuned to learn more about each of the topics…